Monday, January 14, 2013

Justine: Eye of the Tiger

When I first saw this MinkPink sweater in the January catalogue, I was instantly obsessed. Everyday on my way to work, I would think, "I hope the tiger sweater came in today." I was even more in love with it in person, which is why I couldn't resist wearing it two days in a row, to work on Saturday (these photos were snapped in our newly opened Personal Stylist VIP Fitting Rooms) and dressed down for a day with the family on Sunday.
Wearing: MinkPink sweater, Fire jeans, Jeffrey Campbell shoes, Topshop belt, Rebecca Minkoff bag. Jewelry: Topshop XO rings, Dogeared necklace, Nina Ricci vintage watch, BP, Cara, and Vince Camuto bracelets.  
Wearing: MinkPink sweater, Leith jacket, Joe's boyfriend jean, Rebecca Minkoff bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment