Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sarah: Orange You Glad

While playing dress up on a daily basis what I look forward to each morning, sometimes it is refreshing to throw on a casual chic outfit. A boxy sweater, skinny jeans, and booties are my reliable go-to pieces. After five months of dark wash denim, I love to spice up my spring wardrobe with a light wash skinny. Then to top off the coral sweater, turquoise accessories are an unexpected pop of color. My medium size cross-body bag is perfect for running around on a busy day. Always remember that being casual and effortless doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your personal style!




Wearing: Joie sweater, J Brand jeans, Sam Edelman booties, Rebecca Minkoff handbag, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Michele watch, Vince Camuto and Cara bracelets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment