Monday, February 4, 2013

Justine: There's Still Time for a Valentine

There's Still Time for a Valentine

I had way too much fun putting together all of my top Valentine's Day gifts...there are so many goodies on my wishlist right now! Whether you need a gift for mom, girlfriends, or some ideas to point your man in the right direction (I totally just sent this to my husband haha), this list has something for everyone. I am especially excited about Nailuv's home gel polish kit and the gorgeous polish colors they have available. My Valentine's Day mentality? Spread the love and treat yourself to something that makes you feel absolutely fabulous. 

Munki Munki pjs / Rebecca Minkoff 'mini M.A.C.' bag / FOSSIL 'georgia' watch / Alex and Ani bracelets / Ariella 'love' bangle / Kate Spade 'hold the phone' necklace / Clarisonic 'aria' / Marc by Marc Jacobs 'dot' gift set / Deborah Lippmann 'my touch, my kiss' lip and nail duet / Diptyque 'rose duet' candle / Janelle Mcculloch 'paris' book / Marc By Marc Jacobs 'eazy touch' phone wallet / Cosabella thong & sleep mask set / Nordstrom Makers chocolate / Stila 'valentine's day' palette / Beats By Dr. Dre 'solo®' hd on-ear headphones / Nailuv professional gel polish starter kit  

1 comment:

  1. This is Awesome Sarah-YaY! I love all the different looks and the detailed descriptions. Looking forward to the next blog.
    :)

    ReplyDelete